Student and Jewish Community Center
The center serves students at Harvard Medical School, Harvard Dental School, and Harvard School of Public Health, as well as countless young physicians, researchers, and medical professionals.
The center is the hub for Jewish programming and activities in the area, including:
• Educational, cultural, and social programming
• Shabbat and holiday services and meals
• Seminars and conferences on Jewish medical ethics and public health
• Programming for faculty and senior physicians
• Providing a home for Israeli medical and scientific institutions, post-docs, & fellows in the LMA
Harvard Chabad LMA Hospitality Center
A home for Jewish patients and families from around the world who come to Boston seeking its world-class medical care.
We provide love, care, and connection to the Jewish community for patients and families who are often alone and vulnerable.
Our services include:
• Lodging and hospitality rooms
• Fully-stocked Kosher kitchen
• Lounge and library for relaxation and business use
• Shower and laundry facilities
• Connections to medical experts
• Distribution of Shabbat & Holiday packages to all Jewish patients in Boston hospitals as a gift from the Jewish community
• Connections with local families and community
• Chaplaincy service
• Serve as the central hub in Boston to organize and facilitate strong volunteering interests of families and students
For more information, please email us.